Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Challenges, New Opportunities

The new year has arrived, 2011. The second decennium in the 21st century. And like any new year, we are faced with new challenges, but also new opportunities.

I have always had a healthy scepticism against new year's resolutions. Be honest how many have you kept over the years?

But this year everything is going to change, right? Right. I've made a resolution that in 2011 I will finish my first novel. So far, I've been working on four at a time and the occasional short story. And I wonder why I haven't finish one last year. So, I decided, this year I'll work on just the one, the chosen one.

Most new year's resolutions fall through in the first week. Let's just see how far I've come next week before we open the champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment