Thursday, March 31, 2011

Has it really been this long?!

Lately I've been feeling on edge. Something was happening but if you'd asked me what I'd be forced to remain silent.

I've been busy off late. You could say the birth of my daughter, Nina, had something to do with it. Let's say you're right.  I've missed I don't know how many nights of sleep, had a hard time focusing at work and usually came home cranky and exhausted.

But as these things go time passed and I adjusted. But the nagging feeling in my gut remained. Something was wrong. And the worst of it was, I didn't know what was wrong.

And then it hit me. I hadn't been writing. At all.
No wonder I've been feeling on edge. I hadn't been venting at a time of great changes.

Let's say this post is the beginning of something nice. It makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment